Selasa, 11 Februari 2014

Catharsis

Today I learn to back to blogging. I was never a really active blogger. But I did really enjoy writing simply for venting out, to channeling my emotion, expressing my feeling, vomiting my brain. In a short, I do blog for Catharsis.
ca·thar·sis
kəˈTHärsis/
noun
noun: catharsis; plural noun: catharses

the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.
synonyms:emotional release, relief, release, venting


So, yeah writing blog is my catharsis, just a form of seeking for release.

What with "today I learn... " for my blog tittle? I just thought that maybe by doing that, I got motivated to learn something new (hopefully) everyday, even from the simplest thing.
 
And last, English is not my language. But I'll post everything here in English with probably a gazillion grammatical errors. Let's just say it's on of my way to keep learning. Even if I couldn't find anything to be learned about, at least I would learn to find a suitable words and arrange those to a proper line.

That's it for now. I've been sitting in front of my lappie for more than 12 hours and it really hurt my eyes.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar